Lister Shearing Equipment Ltd is one of the most recognised, trusted and world-renowned manufacturers in large animal clipping and shearing products. Established more than 100 years ago, we have set the standard for reliability and quality through engineering innovation. Working with leading grooms, shearers and farmers around the world, we have listened to the feedback of our users and studied the way in which our products are used to develop market leading innovations, such as the patented self-clearing blades. The quality of these products is proudly reflected by Lister’s receipt of a Royal Warrant and consecutive maintenance for over 60 years.
Every product in the Lister range has been expertly designed making them a first choice for users:
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed for exceptional comfort and efficiency
- Exceptional durability and built to withstand challenging conditions
- High quality, precision engineering for power and performance
- Reliable machinery for consistently even results and higher tallies
- Cool running design with controlled ventilation
- Unique blade design for greater animal safety and a lasting finish
Did you know …
- We export to over 75 countries worldwide.
- Our shearing and clipping equipment is all manufactured and built in the UK.
- Our team spends time in the field listening to what you need and trying out our products to see what we can do to improve and develop.
- We travel the world and visit different markets to learn more about shearing and clipping and the livelihoods of our users.
“I have used Lister clippers for over 50 years. They have never let me down. They are strong, the blades do the job well and don't clog up or pinch the skin. The company has kept up with the times there is a clipper for every job. I still prefer a straight forward clipper, but there is a comprehensive range for all tastes.”
“Well done Lister, [the Fusion] is a great machine…have used this machine for over a week's solid shearing. Keeps cooler when shearing for 10 to 12 hours. This dry year has caused lots of dust and the new Fusion is by far the best machine I’ve used in 28 years of shearing.”
“Your support of me has been tremendous and you have kept my horses in great shape and looking fantastic.”
“Just wanted to say a huge thank you for epic customer service…nothing was too much trouble, clippers sorted and full clip done this week. Thanks so much – great customer service (from people who actually care) is so hard to find these days.”