UNITS 3 & 4 BRUNEL WAY
STROUDWATER BUSINESS PARK
GLOUCESTERSHIRE GL10 3SX
Follow these simple steps to get the most out of your snap on blades:
1. Check the blade is the snap on variety and has the fixing on the back that will slot onto the metal hinge within the clipper head.
2. Open the blade hinge on the clipper – this is usually sticking out, but sometimes it does get pushed shut. If it is shut, use a flat head screwdriver to lever back up carefully.
3. Turn clipper on, so that the drive lever is moving. Slide the back of the blade onto the protruding metal hinge.
4. With the clipper still running, push the blade back into place. This sometimes can be quite a firm push especially when the machine is new and the mechanism is stiff.
5. Having the clipper running whilst putting the blade on the hinge, will help the drive lever fit into place correctly.
You really won’t want to turn back after using these blades – its so easy! They suit clipper shy horses, being lightweight and smooth.